Keto chocolate hazelnut cake is moist and delicious. It has a rich chocolaty flavor from unsweetened cacao powder.
The hazelnut flour and almond meal give the loaf a nutty flavor. The result is a delicious loaf filled with chocolate and hazelnut flavor.
Additionally, this keto chocolate hazelnut loaf is also sugar-free. I used stevia to make the chocolate hazelnut loaf. However, you can use any granular sweetener you have on hand.
What’s The Difference Between A Loaf Cake And A Regular Cake
Loaf cakes are baked in loaf pans. Additionally, loaf cakes have a denser texture.
In contrast, regular cakes are baked in round or square pans. They also have a lighter texture.
Are Hazelnuts Keto
Yes, hazelnuts are keto. They are a low-carb carb option that’s perfect for snacking and making cakes. One ounce of hazelnuts contains 4.7 grams of carbs and 1.9 net carbs. So you can enjoy them without worrying about eating too many carbs.
Can I Make Hazelnut Chocolate Loaf Without Xanthan Gum
Technically, you can make hazelnut chocolate loaf without xanthan gum. However, the hazelnut chocolate loaf may crumble.
Because the hazelnut chocolate loaf does not contain gluten, it has nothing to bind and hold the loaf together. Xanthan gum helps bind the loaf together and prevents it from falling apart.
How To Store Hazelnut Chocolate Loaf Cake
You can store the hazelnut chocolate loaf cake at room temperature for 1-2 days. Make sure you wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and place it into an airtight container. This will prevent the bread from drying out.
You can also store the hazelnut chocolate loaf in the fridge for 3-5 days.
How To Freeze Hazelnut Chocolate Loaf Cake
To freeze the hazelnut chocolate loaf cake, wrap it in plastic wrap and place it into a zip lock bag. Freeze the hazelnut chocolate cake for up to 3 months.
Keto Choclate Hazelnut LoafCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: Gluten-Free, KetoDifficulty: Easy
Hazelnuts and chocolate are the perfect combinations. They are the delicious stars of this show and make a moist, chocolaty, nutty keto chocolate hazelnut loaf.
1 cup hazelnut flour
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cacao powder
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
1/2 cup sugar-free sweetener
2 large eggs
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Program the oven to 350°F, grease a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, and line it with parchment paper if necessary.
- Whisk the hazelnut flour, almond flour, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder, kosher salt, and xanthan gum in a large bowl.
- Whisk the sugar-free sweetener, eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in another bowl.
- Add the sweet ingredients to the hazelnut flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the chocolate hazelnut loaf batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake it for 45-50 minutes until a skewer inserted into the bread comes out clean.
- Let the chocolate hazelnut bread cool in the pan completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
10 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories210
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 14.3g 72%
- Cholesterol 37mg 13%
- Sodium 126mg 6%
- Potassium 13mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6.1g 25%
- Sugars 0.3g
- Protein 5.1g 11%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.